Friday, January 04, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

I don't even care that the new Entertainment Weekly cover features the Mad Doctor rather than Locke, I was just happy to see Lost back in the spotlight when I got my mail a few minutes ago!



I haven't read the article yet, but if you want to (there WILL be spoilers... do you really want to ruin anything for yourself after this long wait?), it is here.

Also, I have learned that the first hour of the two-hour premiere on the 31st is just a recap of everything, so it will not cut into our "new" eight hours of episodes that have already been filmed.

I'm going to try to lay low with new news until the premiere because I honestly don't want to know any more than I already know about Season Four. It is so close now--I can taste it! Or perhaps that's just the ranch dressing I had during lunch in Hurley's honor...

- e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

e - I just saw this on another blog (hey it's Friday ...) anyway, more of a 1:30 segment out of the premier than a promo so I am not sure if you want to watch but I figured I would pass the link on just in case.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-end-sneak-peek.html