Friday, September 18, 2009

The Big Day is Here: Zap2Locke Con Begins at 7 PM!

Just a quick reminder that if you're a Lost fan in the Chicago area, I hope to see you tonight at Zap2Locke Con at The Dark Horse in Wrigleyville. All of the details you'll need are in the post below!

As for August's Caption Contest winner, I'll be announcing that after I get through tonight... there's been a lot of fun preparation for the event so I haven't had much extra time to confer with my esteemed panel of judges. But hopefully I'll post the winner over the weekend.

Stay tuned...
- e

5 comments:

Keyser Söze said...

i wish i could make it up there! I'm going to be in Chicago in about a month for the Wilco concert so i'm saving my pennies! :) Have a great time!

pejafor3 said...

I'm waiting for pictures
from Zap2Locke Con party.

RcCarol said...

I had a great time Erika! I can't wait to see the pictures either. I wrote up what I thought at Pretty Obsessed with Lost (blogspot). Thanks!

Carol

Wanders said...

I hope it was full of awesome!

NAMASTE NIKKI NEWS said...

I love the logo with the horse. Being a Horse Trainer Myself in San Diego..and a LOST Nut...Thanks Namaste Nikki